The Nissan College Graduate Program | Nissan dealer serving Nashville Tennessee area
Learning is Earning. Turn your degree into a hard-earned reward.
College grads, where will your first year after school take you? Every dollar counts. So let the savings commence at Victory Nissan of Dickson with the with the Nissan College Grad Program, which entitles eligible college students, grad students and recent grads to exclusive discounts. So you have extra cash for more important things - like dollar taco night.You will qualify for the College Grad Vehicle Purchase Program if you meet the following criteria:
- Graduation within six months or past two years from an accredited United States two or four year university, college, graduate school or nursing school
- Students currently enrolled in graduate school are eligible
- Present employment or future employment beginning within 90 days of financing approval
- Sufficient income to cover normal living expenses and car payments
- Valid auto insurance
- Approved credit
- Nissan College Grad Claim Form
- Proof of graduation within the past 24 months or written confirmation of upcoming graduation within the next six months.
- Proof of current or future employment that begins within 90 days
- Proof of Insurance
College grads, where will your first year after school take you? Victory Nissan of Dickson is helping you go places with a brand-new Nissan vehicle.
Qualifying accredited schools include two or four year universities, colleges, or graduate and nursing schools in the United Sates. Prices DO NOT include Destination and Handling charges, RMP assessments, Dealer Documentation Fees, sales taxes, etc.